Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Break

A lot of people had mid-terms before we left for fall break, but mine weren't exactly "mid-terms'' since I have more than two tests in each class. But I did have tests in three classes and a paper due all on Tuesday and Wednesday so Monday and Tuesday night were both pretty intense with studying. All three tests, French, Pschology, and Math but I think my paper went well. I won't know about any of them until the end of the week though. I left for home on Wednesday after my first class. My friend Krista and I rode with her roommate and her roommate's friend. Those girls were a little strange and we could tell right away that it was going to be a long car ride, especially since they weren't driving us all the way home because they were headed to a town that was about three hours away from mine, so my dad had to pick us up in the middle. Overall the ride took about ten hours when it takes seven to go straight to my home town. The next night I stayed with one of my friends at her school, who I haven't seen in two months. It was so much fun and so nice to see her, except that night we found out that one of my friends has cancer again, so that put a little damper on the night. The next day I hung out with my dad for most of the day and went to dinner with his side of the family, and it was great to see them. My mom and I watched a movie that night and just hung out. The next day my dad and I went to a football game with his best friend and his family, whom I haven't seen since my graduation party last summer. It was my mom's birthday on Thursday but since I was with my friend, my mom and I went out to dinner Saturady night to celebrate and already on Sunday it was time to leave. The trip home was great, and very much needed but it went by too fast. I don't think it's because I'm unhappy here at school but I just hadn't been home in two months and it was nice to be back at my own house. This week shouldn't be too bad since I had a lot of tests last week. But I'm already looking forward to the weekend!