Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hard Weeks

Last week was not a great week for me. School went fine; classes were good, but for some reason, a lot of my friends just had a bad week. It was hard at first because I thought I was the only one being emotional, but then at least two of my other best friends cried one time or another and were really upset about something as well. It was kind of nice to have the girls be in the same position as me because then I didn't feel so alone or homesick for my family. I've said this before, but when things aren't going quite the way you planned in life, being away from home can be hard. I was thinking about making a trip home next weekend just to take some time off and relax, but I think I'm going to stick it out and figure things out for myself, especially since I'm going to Arizona the weekend after.
School has been weird this semester so far; I haven't had a test/quiz/paper due or anything yet. Time seems kind of like it's just sliding by and I haven't accomplished anything. I'm sure things will start to pick up and i'll be complaining about how things are piled on top of each other next week, but so far things have been pretty easy, but in a way that can be a bad thing. Since things have been so easy, my friends and I have been a little more relaxed with things and laid back with school work than I think we should be, but four of us decided that this week, no matter what we have to do in school, we're going to spend a lot of time on it and since it's easy, get good grades on everything we're doing now.