Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Study Abroad

As usual, this week is flying by. Recently, I have had two things on my mind. My last midterm, which I would prefer not to think about, and studying abroad. I am considering going next winter and spring quarters, which is pretty exciting. If I do go, I would like to go to Ireland. It seems like a good mixture of a strong and interesting culture and a country that speaks English. I am really excited about this, because ever since junior high I have thought that it would be a great thing to do. So easily though, I could just let it fall into the category of things I would do if I had more time/was more organized/etc. Instead, I am actually going to do this. I have noticed that since I came to college I have gotten better (though not wonderful) at actually doing things, not just talking about them. So whether I go to Ireland or not, or if I go next year or my junior year, I am set on going abroad at some point before I graduate. I am so excited!