Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This has been a pretty average week so far, the only difference being the weather. I feel like I am in paradise. True, this is probably the result of global warming, but it still feels pretty nice. Yesterday my friends and I took a blanket out to the lawn and read (homework unfortunately) for several hours. Since I usually hate this time of year, I am really enjoying this change. My midterms have stretched out for about 4 weeks, and they are finally done, which is a wonderful feeling. Now I have two weeks to get ready for finals! That's the thing about the quarter system. It is nice because you only have a class for about 11 weeks, but at the same time, you have a ton of tests in a short amount of time. This is especially true in a class with two midterms and a final, where you have a major test every few weeks. With all this testing, I am starting to get ready for spring break, even though it is over three weeks away. I will have gone this whole quarter without going home, which makes the prospect even more exciting!