Friday, February 1, 2008

LOST

When I thought about this week and what I could write about, only one thing really came to me. Lost. That's probably because for the last week and a half, I have been completly obsessed with the show. During Christmas vacation, I watched the first season and fell in love. I gave it up when I came back to college, until I realized that my friends also had a love for the show. So we all dedicated ourselves to watching the complete second and third seasons in two weeks. (I know, it was a challenge.) In high school, I don't think that would have been possible. Not because I have less work here, but because my time is more flexible...and I stay up a lot later. So I will admit that these last weeks, along with studying precalc and philosophy, I have been studying Lost. Yesterday was my worst day, watching five episodes before 8 pm when the Season 4 premiere was on. It was quite a feet. Now that I am back to only watching one a week though, I have quite a lot of work to do and also a surprising amount of free time that won't be spent watching a screen.