Friday, October 31, 2008

Halfway There

This week has been a bit slow academically. However, I live near Philadelphia so it has been quite an exciting week for the city especially sport fans like myself. Even though today was the parade classes were not cancelled. I only had theatre today but I had to go because I have a midterm for that class next week. Lucky for me it is my only midterm. I also register for classes for the spring semester next week. At my school enrolled students are able to register for classes online. This is very convenient as I will be able to avoid long lines. There is one thing I can't avoid in college. The cold! Walking across campus is difficult and very uncomfortable. I am not looking forward to the snow. I am hoping that it won't start snowing until I go on winter break which begins on December 17th. I can't believe that I am almost done my first semester of college. There have been both ups and downs and I have had numerous adventures but I am not surprised because everyday is an adventure!