Thursday, October 2, 2008

Testing the Limits

I have made it through an entire month of college. This is the first time since prior to high school I have not been counting down the days. I took my first major exam this week in psychology. It contained four chapters worth of information and had sixty questions. Each question was several sentences long. It did not seem that hard but I have not gotten it back yet so I do not know how I did. I have two exams next week. One is in world civilization. Although the professor gave us the essay questions in advance and did an extensive review I am worried because he is a stickler for details and my work has not been up to his standards. I have an IEP that states I get extra time on exams because it takes me longer to write. When I was in high school I would just finish the test after school. In college my professor will have to schedule a time for me to take the test at the test center in the library. That means  I do not even have to go to class on Tuesday. I have another exam on Tuesday in Spanish that I am not looking forward to. In order to improve my spanish and earn some extra points I am trying to find a volunteer job where I have to speak spanish. If any teachers are reading this I would love to come and tutor students in spanish. 
I did not have any major adventures this week just a few mishaps. For example when my walker wheel got stuck in the elevator and my walker almost flipped or when the bathroom door got stuck. Other then that this week was pretty uneventful.
Hope everyone had a good week. Also I just wanted to say Good Luck Bucky. I love you!  Just try and look at this as an adventure because everyday is an adventure.