Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lost.. the First of Many

I have to break this week up into two updates as I have had several adventures. Adventure #1. Trying to get on and off the stage for my theatre class. Apparently there are no real handicapped actors/actresses they must just be played by able bodied individuals but that is besides the point. I had gotten on the stage using a side entrance. The professor wanted my group to get off the stage and watch the other group perform. She told me there was another entrance that would allow me to get to the chairs without having to take the stairs. What she forgot to mention is that I had to go outside and around the building. Thank goodness that someone who is a theatre major came with me or I would probably still be looking for the entrance. 
Apparently, one adventure did not fill my adventure quota for that day thus we have adventure #2. I had to go to the financial aid office to straighten out a few issues. I have only been to the office  once before. When I came out of the office I was lost and only had a few minutes to get to my english class. Thankfully, my professor was walking across the street and I was able to catch up to him and he showed me where to go. Unfortunately, we had to go all the way to the other side of the building to use the elevator. I was exhausted by the end of that day. That day was certainly an adventure! Until the next one....

No comments: