Thursday, September 18, 2008

Truths about me

 Truths About Me
I have already discussed what I hope to accomplish with this blog. Now let me tell you what I know. I know I am: a perfectionist, overachiever, handicapped (sometimes I forget that tiny detail) independent, thus making is hard for me to ask for help, class president of my high school class (three years running) and last but not least valedictorian of my high school class. 
I also know that some of these qualities have helped me to already have earned 21 college credits. With this amount of credits it is possible for me to complete my two years at community college by next fall if I take a few winter and summer courses. that is my goal but let me not get too far ahead of myself. For my first semester I will be taking basic physiology, intermediate spanish, introduction to theatre,a world civics course, as my major is political science/government and an honors english course. I am not too concerned with any of  my classes because I don't have to take a math or science my two hardest subjects. I am more fearful of being in a new place where I don't know many of the students or teachers and they don't know me.  I do have class Monday through Friday though so I hope to get acclimated quickly. This schedule will also help keep my motto accurate. Everyday can and probably will be an adventure.

No comments: